It seems most tough talking rappers get their skirts lifted when they get their chain jacked. First their was 50 Cent who hid behind security when thugs rushed the stage and popped his chain during a concert in Africa. And i don't blame him, them man right there will kill you for your clean water so I'd hate to see what they'd do for a chain full of diamonds. Then there was Yung Berg who's been stuck up more times than the bookies on Soho road.
Will Smith is the latest addition to X-factor's line up of mega star judges.
It seems Simon Cowell is pulling in more big names than Manchester City to ensure the American version of the show will be a huge success and will crush his arch rival Simon Fuller's American Idol in the ratings war.
Aubrey 'Drake' Graham (born October 24, 1986 in Toronto, Ontario) is a Grammy award nominated Canadian actor, rapper and R&B singer. Drake shot to global fame upon the release of his critically acclaimed 2009 mixtape 'So Far Gone and Best I Ever Had', a single from the mixtape which peaked at #2 in the US charts.
- Rihanna - The Bajan good girl gone bad
- 99 Problems And I Bet Ya Fertility's One!
- Mario Arrested For Assaulting His Heroin Addict Mom
- Bruno Mars is as High as His Number 1 Single?
- The Dr says it's not time to Detox just yet so sip on sum Aftermath Cognac !
- Well its defiantly about Grime... I mean time!
- TAJH a.k.a Purple Crown
- Meet the Soprano . . .
- Birmingham's Big John YouTube riddim smashes Jamaica
- Never drink Heny and get posted on YouChube!