RELENTLESS CREW FOLLOW ON FROM THE SUCCESS OF THEIR PREVIOUS CHANNEL AKA TOP 20 TRACK '24/7', WITH THE RELEASE OF 'BEST KEPT SECRET', A BRAND NEW SINGLE AVAILABLE DIGITALLY FROM 15/08/11.
The 2008 UK Unsigned winners have been steadily increasing their fan base over the last couple of years with performances across the UK, heavy support from the likes of BBC 1xtra & Choice FM, and fantastic TV support (RC’s last single was play listed on several major British music channels and remained in the Top 20 on Channel AKA for 10 weeks straight.)
Best Kept Secret promises to be a big re-introduction to the UK scene for Relentless Crew, and is set to let the public know why RC (and countless industry tastemakers) believe they are the Best Kept Secret in the UK urban scene!
Relentless Crew are currently planning a series of performances across the UK to support the new single release, having already come off the back of a very successful UK wide school tour.
Further info and background on Reckless Crew
- On March 31st 2008, Relentless Crew won ‘Best Rap Group’ at the UK Unsigned Final at the Hackney Empire after competing for months against hundreds of other contestants. Previous winners include Leona Lewis and N-Dubz.
- In April 2008, Relentless Crew released their first music video to accompany their song ‘Full House’. This got played regularly on Channel U and greatly helped to establish their fan base. The song ‘Full House’ also got regular play on many underground radio stations in the UK following the video release.
- R.C. have toured the UK, performing at clubs in places such as Lava & Ignite (Oxford), Club Life (Wellingborough), and Cafe De Paris (London) as well as a very successful UK wide school tour at the beginning of 2011.
- In summer 2009, R.C. flew to Cyprus to perform alongside UK artists Giggs and Donaeo.
- Relentless Crew's American Football anthem 'Warriors of Gridiron' was picked up by SKY SPORTS in 2009 and is now the official theme music for all of their NFL coverage, and has been for the last 2 years. SKY SPORTS also shot a video to this song which opened up the NFL season on the channel.
- R.C. performed 'Warriors of Gridiron' at the Brit Bowl in October 2009 (UK equivalent of the SuperBowl) at Keepmoat Stadium in Doncaster to a brilliant response as well as a lot of major press coverage.
- Their latest single '24/7' was released towards the end of 2010 and the video for this song was very well received especially on Music TV channels where it remained above artists' songs such as 'Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars' and 'Skepta - Cross My Heart' for many weeks. The song has also reached over 70,000 views on YouTube as well as being supported by Choice FM and Radio 1Extra.
Official Website: www.relentlesscrew.com
Best Kept Secret is available on iTunes now as well as all other major online retailers.